WINNING CHINA’S MARKETS: AN SME INVESTMENT GUIDE’
1. Make all European member state information centres and support units in China ‘multi-hatted’ to represent the EU as a whole, and to make ‘Europe’ into a brand name in China
2. Focus all European activities in the geographical areas and sectors of the highest potential yield – i.e. the costal areas’ top-tier cities and inland regions that benefit from good infrastructure networks
3. That the European Commission define a single coherent European investment policy vis-à-vis China based on reciprocity and capitalising on existing bilateral investment treaties
Please click here to download the report.
The Understanding China is co-funded by the European Commission and implemented by EUROCHAMBRES, Friends of Europe and ten other partners.
Things I have posted recently
- Did Chamberlain do the right thing?A debate.
- Should Britain have entered the war in 1914? An interesting debate
- Theresa blinks
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Final Chapter: Part 2. The true challenge facing the Merkel-Macron tandem.
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Final Chapter: Part I. The true challenge facing the Merkel-Macron tandem.