WINNING CHINA’S MARKETS: AN SME INVESTMENT GUIDE’
1. Make all European member state information centres and support units in China ‘multi-hatted’ to represent the EU as a whole, and to make ‘Europe’ into a brand name in China
2. Focus all European activities in the geographical areas and sectors of the highest potential yield – i.e. the costal areas’ top-tier cities and inland regions that benefit from good infrastructure networks
3. That the European Commission define a single coherent European investment policy vis-à-vis China based on reciprocity and capitalising on existing bilateral investment treaties
Please click here to download the report.
The Understanding China is co-funded by the European Commission and implemented by EUROCHAMBRES, Friends of Europe and ten other partners.
Things I have posted recently
- Tommy Robinson: the product of official cowardice.
- Whitehall and Westminster will not, do not want, and cannot deliver the result of the June 23, 2016 referendum.
- Is it Trump or the EU that is swapping big ideas for bad ideas?
- America and the World: Part II. American century or Asian century?
- You’re wrong, Matthew Parris: sovereignty is worth more than a sneer.