Here is the Eco-Fairy castle case. Located in the province of Cordoba, Argentina, El Castillo is a castle built in the early twentieth century, and now run as a hotel by the Fabrega family who are in the business of international and ecological tourism. El Castillo emphasises that it is the only ecotourist facility in Argentina. It has a unique product offering and strong customer satisfaction ratings, which place it among the top hotels in the country. Rapid growth has characterised its first few years. In the second year alone, El Castillo’s sales grew at a rate of 280%, and more than 80% of the families who visited during the Easter holiday were repeat customers. The teaching objectives are: (1) holistic; (2) bringing together country and business risk: (3) blue ocean strategy; and (4) family business. They are designed to develop sensitivity to the importance of crafting business strategies and policies to local conditions in an original and profitable way. The case may also be used to develop students skills in thinking about the future.
Things I have posted recently
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Final Chapter: Part 2. The true challenge facing the Merkel-Macron tandem.
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Final Chapter: Part I. The true challenge facing the Merkel-Macron tandem.
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Chapter 11. Europe in the World. Part II. Russia, energy, demography.
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Chapter 10. Europe in the World:Part I. The US and the rise of Asia.
- Realpolitik and the European Union. Chapter 9. More Europe, less UK.