Getting the right people for yoiur operations in mainland China ranks as the most important of a long list of most important things to get right. As a manager told me, is “If you can’t make the people issues
work, forget it.” This article is drawn from by book, China UnCovered: What you need to know ,to do business in China, FT/Pearson.
Managers with right stuff a rare find_HK_SCMP_oped_fac_1Oct11
Things I have posted recently
- Tommy Robinson: Robin Hood and the Norman Sheriff
- Whitehall and Westminster will not, do not want, and cannot deliver the result of the June 23, 2016 referendum.
- Is it Trump or the EU that is swapping big ideas for bad ideas?
- America and the World: Part II. American century or Asian century?
- You’re wrong, Matthew Parris: sovereignty is worth more than a sneer.