A global recession is a strong possibility in 2012 which is predicted to be a year of make or break with growth projected at between 3 and 4 %. Economists believe unless Europe’s debt turmoil subsides and the US economy recovers, the world faces an uncertain year including Asia that is expected to experience some moderation due to weakness of Eurozone demand.
Things I have posted recently
- Tommy Robinson: the product of official cowardice.
- Whitehall and Westminster will not, do not want, and cannot deliver the result of the June 23, 2016 referendum.
- Is it Trump or the EU that is swapping big ideas for bad ideas?
- America and the World: Part II. American century or Asian century?
- You’re wrong, Matthew Parris: sovereignty is worth more than a sneer.