Welcome to my blog. To see my posts, choose a category from the menu above. I regularly add material, including pieces from two decades ago to more recent pieces . These include newspaper articles,one on HR problems for multi-nationals operating in China; on the Euro crisis and German primacy; on world political and business trends in the fourth decade of the modern globalization era; or a think piece on the intellectual development of business schools. I have posted a case study for use in business schools on Turkey–a fascinating country which deserves attention. Recently, I have posted on Brexit, the US, China and Europe. I am still teaching on geopolitics and business, in the world, or anywhere around it.I consult regularly with companies and governments.I am also a bass singer, so please visit the “music” category.
Things I have posted recently
- Europe’s revolution: the unintended consequences of good intentions
- Chequers is dead: long live an alternative Europe
- White Trash in the UK: The Revenge of the June 23, 2016 vote. Part III. Racialism and Identity politics
- White Trash in the UK: The Revenge of the June 23, 2016 vote. Part II The secularist wave
- Tommy Robinson: enemy of the British state?