Welcome to my blog. To see my posts, choose a category from the menu above. I regularly add material, including pieces from two decades ago to more recent pieces . These include newspaper articles,one on HR problems for multi-nationals operating in China; on the Euro crisis and German primacy; on world political and business trends in the fourth decade of the modern globalization era; or a think piece on the intellectual development of business schools. I have posted a case study for use in business schools on Turkey–a fascinating country which deserves attention. I was working on a parallel case on Iran, but that has fallen through because of the difficulty in getting there, and also the paucity of reliable information about Iran. I am still teaching on geopolitics and business, in the world, or anywhere around it.I consult regularly with companies and governments.I am also a bass singer, so please visit the “music” category.
Things I have posted recently
- President Trump and the global multilateral order
- Tommy Robinson: Robin Hood and the Norman Sheriff
- Whitehall and Westminster will not, do not want, and cannot deliver the result of the June 23, 2016 referendum.
- Is it Trump or the EU that is swapping big ideas for bad ideas?
- America and the World: Part II. American century or Asian century?