This is a case which illustrates the theme that when you wish to do business in a developing country, in this case Poland exiting from communism and exploring the introduction of markets, you have to be be politically astute, get on the inside track of government objectives, be ready to adopt innovative solutions to a multitude of problems which keep coming at you. The case is about a French businessman, who builds his home-base network, then goes “native” in Poland, is the first case of a privatisation deal in Poland, and procedes to turn around this socialist-structured corporation to become a successfil private, family-owned business. The company is namled after President Walesa’s wife, Danuta, who was invited to open the new operation. Case one is about entry to the Polish market for pasta.Case (B) (193-007-1) covers its implementation.
Things I have posted recently
- Tommy Robinson: the product of official cowardice.
- Whitehall and Westminster will not, do not want, and cannot deliver the result of the June 23, 2016 referendum.
- Is it Trump or the EU that is swapping big ideas for bad ideas?
- America and the World: Part II. American century or Asian century?
- You’re wrong, Matthew Parris: sovereignty is worth more than a sneer.